Here are ideas I've had so far:
- Make a Travelogue about Venice (one of my favorite places in the world)
- Draw a series of portraits of people I know
- Draw my neighborhood (The Italian Market in Philadelphia)
- Illustrate quotes I like
- Continue last year's mythology theme with constellations
- OR something else completely different that hasn't crossed my mind yet...
I illustrated this quote a little while ago, and realized I never posted it! It's definitely sketchbook related, so this post is a great place for it.
If you'd like to see my 2012 Sketchbook Project look on the Art-House Co-op site here (click on it):
Unfortunately, you won't be able to see it on the tour because it's lost... really lost. I don't know where it is (somewhere in Brooklyn??), neither does Art-House or the Postal Service. At least there are still pictures!! I would recommend that anyone participating in the Sketchbook Project this year mail it with signature required... I'm going to hand deliver mine!