Thursday, May 8, 2014

Spring Update

I've been busy this spring! So busy, that I just realized today I haven't updated my blog for a while. I wanted to share what I've been up to for the past month.

I have two wonderful new stockists here in Philadelphia.

In Old City, my products are available in the new store, Philadelphia Independents. They're located at 35 N 3rd St. The pictures below were taken at their grand opening last Friday:

In South Philadelphia, I'm stocked by Knack. They're located at 1726 E Passyunk Ave. East Passyunk is full of lots of great shops and restaurants, and is one of my favorite parts of Philadelphia.

I had the opportunity to participate in two really fun craft markets.

On May 3rd I went to Go West Craft Fest in The Woodlands in West Philadelphia. The setting was absolutely beautiful! There were a ton of people, great vendors, and live music all day long.

On April 26th I participated in Crafty Balboa April Showers. This was in conjunction with Flavors of the Avenue, and was right in my neighborhood on East Passyunk. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Currently, I have some original work hanging up in Gleaners Cafe and Gallery right in the Italian Market. If you go, make sure to order a "Baby's Mama" ... that's a bagel sandwich with tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, and pesto mayo...mmmmm!

Upcoming Events:

  • If you are going to the Art Star Craft Bazaar this weekend, be sure to visit the Art Dept at booth #3. They'll have some of my stuff, as well as other great handmade goods from Philly artists.
  • I'll be at Phair on July 5th sharing a space with the wonderful By Yivvie ... Philadelphia's the best place to be on Fourth of July weekend; come say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...