Thursday, March 29, 2012

4 x 6 Exchange!

Hive I, acrylic ink & micron pen on watercolor paper, 4 x 6", 2012.
I signed up to participate in Art-House Co-op's 4x6 Exchange. Artists from all over the world will be trading 4x6" artwork. For such a small work area this took a long time!

I'm excited to see what I'll get in the mail in return!

On a completely unrelated note, I was featured in two wonderful blogs this week. Check out an interview on Jess Buckley's blog, and a sweet French inspired collection on the Concertina Press blog.

Check back tomorrow for my 75th post where I'll be featuring some great art, design and illustration blogs :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow there's so much detail in this one I can see why it took you such a long time! It turned out awesome though I love the colors, it makes me think of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the colors and patterns...the honeycomb in the background and the repeating bees...so nice! Looks like spring. Whoever gets this is lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so beautiful! I love the colors. As always, your line work is incredibly detailed and so precise. Truly gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...