Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snow Day Sktchy Drawing

     
I had a snow day off from work today! Even though I have plenty of other projects to work on, I decided to use part of today to try the Sktchy app on my phone. I have been admiring the posts by Vin Ganapathy on Instagram, and decided to try it for myself.

The app is full of people's photos. You're free to choose any to draw from, and the upload your result. I really had a lot of fun with this one, even if it's not an exact likeness of my subject. My inspiration was this photo:
If you want some practice drawing people, I'd really suggest this app. I'm going to try to make time to draw one sketchy portrait a week. 

If you decide to try it, find my page and add me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...