Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Workspace

I recently signed up for ArtHouse Co-op's "Encyclopedia of Workspaces" They are collecting photos of work spaces from all over the world. I love to look at photos of work spaces... not the kind that would be in a magazine or decorating blog, but real, used work spaces.
I live in a house with five other people, so my workspace and bedroom share a room. The space might seem small to other people, but it works perfectly for me! 

The chart above is from Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon. I haven't really posted on my blog much lately, I feel like every project I've been working on has been stuck on "Dark Night of the Soul".  I figured this "Encyclopedia of Workspaces" project was great to participate in because it's simple to complete, and it would get me moving. There are a bunch of other really great, free Arthouse Co-op projects on www.sketchbookproject.com. If you are an artist, photographer, writer, or just looking for something to do, sign up for one!


2 comments:

  1. The chart is spot on. I can feel my stomach hurt just from seeing that white line descend into the 'dark night'
    I know the process all too well.

    I enjoy looking at people's workspaces as well, messy with materials, and color, and potential...

    Would you please accept a nomination for the Liebster Blog Award? The questionnaire is actually fun, and the rules are simple:

    http://weirdamiga.blogspot.com/2013/02/i-wallflower.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see artist work spaces! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...