Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I Wore to Start the New Year

What I Wore 3, gouache, watercolor & graphite on watercolor paper, 10 x 14", 2012.
For the "What I Wore Today" flickr group.

What I wore to start 2012:
- crochet back cardigan from my parents
- black tights with little gold triangles from my sister, Anne
- "over the edge" Essie nail polish from my sister, Emily
- twisty bracelet from my sister, Anne
-Gouache...I know that's not clothing, but it's on me!

Happy New Year!!!

I got a great gouache set from my parents for Christmas, and did this quick drawing to try it out. I've never used gouache before, but I think it's going to be a regular medium choice for me now. The colors are awesome!

4 comments:

  1. :) That looks just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... I have a very recognizable back, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! I hope that you will wear Gouache very often in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her paint-stained fingers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...