Thursday, March 1, 2018

Self Portrait


You may have noticed a new portrait on the header of this blog and on my website. Drawing a self portrait is always very hard for me, but the image I was previously using was over five years old. It was time for an update.

I made an attempt last year, but it was too weird to work on. I was staring at myself in the eye on paper:


I prefer the new one where I'm looking down at the paper. It fits my personality better. Here's a look at the preliminary drawing:


I did have to edit the face for the final so it would look more like me. here's a look at the work in progress from my Instagram stories:


I've also been using this portrait on my promotional materials:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...