Sunday, January 7, 2018

Winter Events

This post is an ENORMOUS thank you to everyone who came out and bought artwork, cards, or ornaments from me this past holiday season. I left my wonderful day job in September to work as an artist full time. This can be a super unpredictable career, but I feel so supported by all of you!

Here's a look at just a few of the events from November and December:

This one could be it's own post... it was a big one! I set up a shop with 4 other members of the Independent Makers of Philadelphia at Philadelphia's Christmas Village. We were in a special "Handmade in Philadelphia section". The market lasted from the week before Thanksgiving to New Year's Day.

Here's the beautiful setting:






Here are a few more photos from December events. There were a ton more, but how many pictures of my table do you need to see? Sometime I'll have to post a tour of what my set up looks like for indoor and outdoor events, and what fixtures/ display items I use.

Last Call Holiday Haul at Philadelphia Brewing Co.

Punk Rock Flea Market at Bok

Go West Craft Fest at the beautiful Rotunda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...