Thursday, November 19, 2015

Go West! Craft Fest flyer and Fall Events

I had the opportunity to illustrate this year's Go West! Craft Fest Holiday flyer.

I loved drawing these birds. All of them are birds that you could see at West Philly feeders in the winter. I also included the setting for the event, The Rotunda.

The text was done by Emily Dorn of VIX Emporium.

Here is a look at my preliminary drawing:


Here's a look at the birds close up:









I want to thank everyone who came out for the Art Star Craft Bazaar this November. It was a great time! I shared a space with Bethany of Stanley, Chester & Albert. You can see more of her work here.



I also had a great time this past Sunday at the Cynwyd Station Cafe Fall Festival. I was set up right next to Melissa of Popped Stitches. She just set up a Facebook page that you should definitely like!



I'll have work at the Main Line Art Center until this Saturday, November 22. There are loads of great handmade goods there for early holiday shopping.



My last event for November will be A Bit of the Arts in Lansdowne on Black Friday and Small business Saturday. I hope to see a lot of Delco people there :)




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the amazing artwork, Sarah! Your drawings are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...