Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ornaments & Holiday Update

 If you follow me on Instagram, or if you attended the Fall Art Star Craft Bazaar you've probably already seen my ornaments. I figured I'd post them here for everyone else. These ornaments are also available on Etsy.

I'm going to have a very busy December!
If you're in the Philadelphia area, check out some of these events:

I was super excited today, when The Art Dept. posted a photo from City Paper's Gift Guide. Some of my prints were included in the photo! I went and grabbed a copy right away:


Click here to see the full gift guide.

I hope everyone's getting ready for a great Thanksgiving! I feel funny posting about December when I haven't had turkey yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...