Friday, April 8, 2011

More Bunnies!

Here are the rest of my rabbit pieces for Art of the Garden:

Daffodil, watercolor, acrylic & graphite on paper, 8 x 10", 2011.
Daffodil Detail
Hydrangea, watercolor, acrylic & graphite on paper, 8 x 10", 2011.

Hydrangea Detail

Tulip, watercolor, acrylic & graphite on paper, 8 x 10", 2011.
Tulip Detail

The hydrangea one is my favorite.

I hope one person buys them together because they look really cute as a group:



If the don't sell at the show, I'll put them up on etsy.

8 comments:

  1. They'll sell better if you give each bunny a name! Tulip looks a little scared, but I'd feed her some really good pellets to relax her. You did an excellent job capturing realistic bunny faces and furriness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great! The tulip is my favorite! If they sell at the show can you make more - I want to buy the set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tulip bunny the most! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Kelly, do you really want a set?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do!!!!! I want them for my future dining room!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love drawing bunnies! these are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, thanks prettylittlethieves!! I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...